Friday, July 9, 2010

FABULOUS FOR MOM FRIDAY: The Home Centric {DISCOUNT}

I love reading blogs.  Baby blogs, gossip blogs, fashion blogs.... I have so many subscriptions in Google reader that I can barely keep up.  But my latest obsession is home decorating blogs.  There are tons of wonderful ones out there - my current must reads are Centsational Girl, Decor 8, Eddie Ross, Hooked on Houses, House of Turquoise, Isabella & Max Rooms, Mudroom Boston, The Shabby Chic Cottage, The Shabby Nest & Thrifty Decor Chick - that it's easy to get bitten by the re-decorating bug.  Too bad we're not planning on renovating or redoing anything right now.  For someone like me who needs instant gratification, bookmarking all of the amazing ideas and inspiration photos for sometime the future just doesn't cut it.  I want to spice up my space and I want to do it now!

Luckily, I stumbled upon an easy and inexpensive answer to my design dilemma - decorative pillow covers from The Home Centric.  For less than $30 (and often less than $20!), you can transform any room in your home from blah to beautiful in no time at all.  Want to make a statement with some sparkle?  No problem!


Is your taste a bit more traditional?  The Home Centric has you covered, too.


Want to add some whimsy to your home?  Easy peasy with one of these fun designs.


I could go on and on posting gorgeous photos but take my word for it - whatever your design aesthetic is, The Home Centric has the perfect pillow cover for you.  If by some chance, you don't find what you're looking for, you can place a custom order, too.  With so many choices and such reasonable prices, you can use pillow covers from The Home Centric to change your decor to suit your every mood.  Consider my re-decorating itch scratched!


The Home Centric wants to help readers of AFOMFT get their home decorator on by offering a 10% discount on all purchases!  Just enter code AFOMFT10 in the message to seller box at checkout and the discounted amount will be refunded to you via Paypal.  Please note, the discount does not apply to shipping costs and the code is good through August 15, 2010.  Enjoy!

Images: The Home Centric

No comments:

Post a Comment