Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chic Click Carnival

This week, I'm participating in the Chic Click Carnival.  If you're new to AFOMFT, I'm Danielle, a working mom with 22-month-old twins who loves to share unique and fun finds for babies, kids and parents.

I can't pick my favorite post from this summer so I'm going with two that I love, and surprise, surprise - they're both about parties.  The first is this round up of fab ideas for throwing a luau and the second is a guide to planning the perfect penguin party.  I'm just starting to put together everything for my girls' second birthday bash now and I obviously have celebrations on the brain!

My favorite Peep of the Week (found via the Visit Our Peeps widget below) is Creations by Kara.  Not only does she blog about amazing recipes (check out the Banana Zucchini Muffins and the Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake- yum!) but she also shares some terrific craft tutorials (I so want to make myself a Denim Rosette Headband).

Check out the Peeps below for more fun finds online!

No comments:

Post a Comment