Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jesus Never Fails - Fear not:... When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee:...

 I took this picture at Changi Beach, Singapore

Fear not:... 
When thou passest through the waters,
I will be with thee:...
Isaiah 43:1-2

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by!

♥ I have been unwell this week and tempted to skip today's Thankful Thursday :) But as I rest in the Lord, I am thankful for His goodness daily in sustaining me, strengthening me and giving me His quiet peace and joy. At the end of last week I was experiencing great discomfort and anxieties with difficulties sleeping but thank God for strengthening me and I am feeling better now. So today I thank our Lord for caring for me and He never fails.



♥ I am thankful to God for working things out the 83 years old elderly lady, TAM, whom I shared about on my past TT posts. She has been having many problems at home and was suicidal. I thank and praise God for working things out for her. Through the help of a very kind and compassionate Social Worker who visits her and help her in many ways, she is feeling better now and no longer suicidal. My church has also kindly step in to help her with some financial needs. Thank you for your prayers for her! May she continue to know the love of God and His abundant mercies and peace despite her conditions. God is good!


♥ I thank God for my family, my church, my friends and everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, and for your prayers and encouragements. They mean a lot to me.You have made a great difference in my life by your friendship and encouragements. I thank God for every one of you. May God may your visit here a blessed one too!

To read more Thankful Thursday visit Lynn

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment