Monday, July 12, 2010

A Special Wedding Day

Despite heat, humidity, the threat of torrential downpours, and a church that felt like a sauna--my daughter Sara's wedding day was truly a grand one indeed. The rain stopped just before the groom, ushers, best man, and father of the bride boarded the trolley that would take them to the church. Fortunately, we were able to have photos taken at Derby Wharf after the wedding ceremony as Sara had planned.
A Picture of me with Sara before she put on her gorgeous wedding gown.
Sara was truly the most beautiful bride I have ever seen in my life!
If you don't believe me, check out the wedding photos that Tom Underwood, the photographer, posted on Facebook.

P. S. The wedding reception was a blast!
I'll probably be posting more of my own pictures later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment