Not the most efficient method, I admit, but where else was I going to put them?
And sure, they'd occasionally get kind a little funky but that's why I love Bumkins - just toss 'em in the washer and you're good to go. But then I came across a fabulous product by the very appropriately named Mommy Genius that changed my whole routine - The Bib Drying Rack.
Invented by a mom after she ran into the same bib bother that I did, The Bib Drying Rack is made in the USA and comes with a 100% guarantee. When mine arrived, it was nicely packaged with two Bumkins Superbibs.
As soon as I pulled it out of the box, I said to myself "Why didn't I think of that?"
It's such a simple - but genius! - idea. Hang the bibs upside down by the pocket and they dry in no time!
You can even use the rack to hang the wash cloth you used to wash your child's face so you can reuse that later too. See how much laundry you're cutting back on?
Best of all, The Bib Drying Rack isn't made of gaudy plastic like most baby products out there. It's got a rust proof chrome finish that matches almost any kitchen decor so you won't be embarrassed to leave it on the counter, and it's perfectly sized to fit underneath standard upper cabinets.
And I love that Mommy Genius makes giving The Bib Drying Rack as a gift super simple. You can order the rack alone, with two Bumkins Superbibs (you get your choice of girl, boy, gender neutral or a mix of boy/girl designs) or with two bibs and a coordinating organic washcloth bouquet:
As a mother of twins, this rack has freed my kitchen counter from being a dumping ground for damp bibs. Now if only Mommy Genius could do something about all those sippy cups....
One very lucky AFOMFT reader is going to win a "Smart Gift Set" of your very own, thanks to Mommy Genius! It includes The Bib Drying Rack and two Bumkins Superbibs. To enter, visit Mommy Genius and post a comment here telling me which bib set you'll choose if you win - girl, boy, gender neutral or boy/girl (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends July 24th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on July 25th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- "Like" Mommy Genius on Facebook
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win an amazing Bib Drying Rack from Mommy Genius @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Please note that Mommy Genius sent me one Bib Drying Rack with two Bumkins Superbibs for the purpose of this review. The opinions I've shared of this product are my own.
Images: AFOMFT & Mommy Genius