In my humble opinion, there is nothing cuter than a baby's bottom and those cute little bums should be clad in the cutest bloomers and boxers. Enter the very appropriately named Cutey Booty.
When Angie and Whitney, friends who met in infant massage class, were frustrated by the clothes they found for their children, Cutey Booty was born. Each pair of patootys (for girls) and dudeys (for boys) is made in their home state of South Carolina and comes in two choices of fabric. The Bamboo, which is anti-bacterial, breathable and odor-resistant, is a cream color with your choice of a lime, coral or mist colored letter.
While the Moda is made from 100% premium moda bella cotton and comes in coral, lime or mint colored bloomers or boxers with a cream letter outlined in a contrasting stitching.
As soon as I saw the super sweet patootys, I knew I had to have them for Gabrielle and Alaina. The bamboo bloomers arrived with darling packaging but I couldn't wait to tear them open.
They were even more adorable then I thought they'd be! And that's saying something because I was sure they'd be REALLY adorable.
You can't tell very well from that photo but there are snaps on the crotch that coordinate with the letters on the bum. It's little details like the snap color that show just how well they're made. And let me tell you - they are SOFT! I need to get myself some bamboo clothing because it is comfy. But enough of the quality talk - you have to see these things on!
Could you just die??? I think Gabrielle and Alaina knew they were looking good because they were strutting around, showing off their patootys like nobody's business.
And can you believe they look as cute from the front as they do from behind?
If I had my way, the girls would be sporting their Cutey Booty bloomers every day. That's how much I love them.
Cutey Booty designs come in sizes from newborn to 3, and 3-8 will be coming soon. If you want to get something unique and well-made for your kids or as a present, look no further. Which reminds me - the gift packaging is so fun!
The Cutey Booty tagline is "Made for the ups, downs, grooves and moves of the modern little bum" and if you ask me, they're the bee's knees. No if's, and's or butt's (I couldn't resist) about it!
I've got great news - Cutey Booty has generously offered to give away one pair of bloomers or boxers to a lucky AFOMFT reader! The winner will get to choose the color and size and they'll be shipped in one of the fantastic gift tins. To enter, visit Cutey Booty and post a comment here telling me what you'll choose if you in (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends July 30th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on August 3rd. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- "Like" Cutey Booty on Facebook
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Subscribe to the Cutey Booty Newsletter.
- Enter one other MIDSUMMER BLOG PARTY giveaway and leave a comment here that you did
- Follow Cutey Booty & AFOMFT on Twitter (@thecuteybooty & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win a wonderful personalized monogram canvas from Little House Monograms @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Want to enter the more of the MIDSUMMER BLOG PARTY giveaways or enter one of your own? Link up here!
Images: AFOMFT & Cutey Booty