Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Some Pictures from Wedding Weekend

We had one terrific "wedding weekend." One of the best parts for me was sharing two days with Sara's six bridesmaids--three of whom are her new sisters-in-law. These ladies all love Sara and have a very special relationship with her. The camaraderie shared by all of them was a pleasure to witness. Sara's bridesmaids helped to make her wedding day a truly memorable one. In addition, we had lots of laughs together.

Here are some of the pictures I took at the Salem Waterfront Hotel on Friday afternoon and at the rehearsal dinner later that evening:


At the Salem Waterfront Hotel
Sara & I enjoying lunch with her bridesmaids


**********

Friday Evening at the Rehearsal Dinner
My Nieces Carolyn & Christine

My Niece Colby & My Nephew Zack

The Bride: My Daughter Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment