Wednesday, July 21, 2010

You are not Alone


Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; 
and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. 
Psalm 36:5

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by! Thank God for His goodness to us daily.

♥ Thanks for your prayers for me. I am still experiencing dizziness daily every now and then and vertigo occasionally due to the inner ear infection some weeks back. Thank God that my condition has improved a lot. I have seen the Doctor twice and taken 3 course of medicine.  The Doctor said it may take time to recover and he suggested that I monitor my condition and revert to him should it get worse. Meanwhile, I am to cut down on activities. I am learning to pace myself and to rest in our Lord.

♥ Thank God for keeping me and for His grace as I learn to depend upon Him in various health issues ie asthma, bipolar disorder, vertigo and dizziness. Thank God that these conditions are under control and I am functional though limited. These health issues are thorns in my flesh to keep me dependent upon our Lord, and so I thank God that in His mercies they are drawing me closer to Him as I learn over and over again that His grace is sufficient for me. The Lord is good in all His ways!

♥ Thank God that no matter what thorns are in our flesh or what afflictions and trials we have in this world, we are More Than Conquerors through our Lord Jesus Christ Who loves us and gave His life for us! We can do all things through Him Who strengthens us. Praise Him!

♥ Thank God for His continuing mercies to my 83 years old friend, TAM, in her many difficulties. She is very grateful to our Lord and always never fail to say "Thank the Lord" whenever I speak to her. She is such an encouragement to me and my friends. Please pray that she may continue to know God's mercies and grace.

♥ I thank God for my family, my church, my friends and everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, and for your prayers and encouragements. They mean a lot to me especially as I wait upon our Lord for restoration.You have made a great difference in my life by your friendship and encouraging notes. I thank God for every one of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers too.

♥ Someone sent me the following 2 encouraging poems. Hope they will encourage you too through all the changing scenes in life and as you journey towards the celestial city, running the race that is set before you looking unto our faithful and gracious Lord.

♥ Thank God that He loves us and is with us at all times.
You Are Not Alone

You are not alone - For God is with you.
You are not defenseless - For God is your protector.
You are not inadequate - For God is your sufficiency.
You are not useless - For God has a purpose for your life.
You are not worthless - For God sent His Son to die for you.
You are not without hope - For God has a place prepared for you.
You are not unloved - For God loves you with an everlasting love.
You are not rejected, or abandoned - For God calls you His own.


"....for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper" Hebrews 13:5-6

♥ Thank God for loving us and upholding us.
12 Things God Wants You To Remember

God is for you.
God loves you.
God will guide you.
God will not fail you.
God will be with you.
God will provide for you.
God will bless you.
God will give you rest.
God will strengthen you.
God will answer you.
God will uphold you.
God will keep you.

♥  Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

To read more Word Filled Wednesday, visit Amy. (Thanks, Peggy, for entering my link into WFW!)
To read more Thankful Thursday, visit Lynn

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment