How cute would that be paired with the Build-a-House MegaPack?
So perfect for two little girls! And there are fantastic options for boys too. The All Aboard Set would make any train lover squeal with delight.
And the Build-Your-Own Robot collection will keep your little one entertained for hours.
RoomMates also carries some really fun decals that are interactive and three dimensional. As soon as I saw their Butterfly Peel & Stick Mirrors, I knew I had to get one for Gabrielle and Alaina.
Sure enough, my girly girls love to stare at themselves in the butterflies. They play peek-a-boo with themselves and totally crack up when they see their reflections. If we had a playroom, I would line the walls with them at toddler height so they could amuse themselves all day long. I have a feeling when Gabrielle and Alaina get a little bigger, they'll also love the Chalkboard Decals, like these mushrooms:
Finally - a place for little ones to write on the walls that you won't worry about!
I also adore these Wallpockets - you can the dots with the half-slits to store small objects like ticket stubs or flat toys, and the ones with inner circles cut out make terrific picture frames.
But RoomMates doesn't only carry wall decals for kids - they have designs that will work in any space and for any taste. This Cherry Blossom Tree would look gorgeous in a dining or living room.
The Coffee House set can transform your kitchen into your own personal cafe.
And how great would the Black & White Chalkboard & Dry Erase Combo be for an office?
What I like most about RoomMates is the quality you get for the price. The butterfly mirror we received is just $10.49 but it's sturdy enough to take some abuse from two tough toddlers. And because they're removable and reusable, I don't have to worry about the girls pulling them off the wall and ruining the paint. You just put them back up and go about your day. They even carry wall border decals which would be so much easier to put up than the wallpaper version. Such a great option if you rent or like to change things up often!
By using RoomMates wall decals, redecorating can be as simple as peeling and sticking. Not convinced? Maybe this will help sway you....
RoomMates is generously giving away a $40 credit to their store to one lucky AFOMFT reader! To enter, visit RoomMates and post a comment here telling me what you'll put the credit toward if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends July 15th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on July 16th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- "Like" RoomMates on Facebook
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow RoomMates & AFOMFT on Twitter (@roommatesdecor & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win a $40 toward fabulous wall decals from @roommatesdecor @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Please note that RoomMates sent me one Butterfly Peel & Stick Mirror for the purpose of this review. The opinions I've shared of their products are my own.