The problem is that all of the great memories I've captured live on our computer and Facebook but rarely grace the walls or bookcases of our home. One of my New Year's resolutions (yup, it's that time of year, folks!) is to print our more of our photos to display and enjoy. And when I found MatSpeaks, I knew it would make keeping that resolution that much easier!
MatSpeaks is a company that produces colorful, fun photo mats made by Cindy, a stay-at-home mom to four girls, which make showing off your favorite photos so so simple. Many of the designs are customizable so you can choose a color palette that matches your decor or wording that means something to you. The holiday mats are perfect for all of the pictures you'll be taking over the next few weeks.
And designs like Ribbons and Stripes:
Would make wonderful holiday gifts!
The Black & White is just right for displaying pictures of siblings or twins.
Little ladies will look adorable in Doily and Dots.
And Little Sluggers will adore the World Series mat.
Cindy offered to let me pick a mat from MatSpeaks to review for you and I decided to go a little crazy. I chose the Subtitles design that looks like this on the website.
Wouldn't that be so sweet to give to a grandmother? But I wanted to put my mat up in the girls' room, so I decided to go with an orange and green color scheme with the words LOVE, BEST FRIENDS and SISTERS in the background and their names in the box. When it arrived, I couldn't believe how adorable it came out.
Cute, right? And look at how great it looks with a picture and in a frame.
I love it! The quality is wonderful and really makes the picture pop, which is why I'm making MatSpeaks one of our HOLIDAY GIFT PICKS.
Because who doesn't love showing off their photos? Just be sure to place your order by December 15th to guarantee delivery by Christmas.
Cindy has generously offered to give away not one but two photo mats to a lucky AFOMFT reader! To enter, visit MatSpeaks and post a comment here telling me which ones you'll choose if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" MatSpeaks on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow MatSpeaks & AFOMFT on Twitter (@matspeaks & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: It's the Holiday Happening on @AFOMFT w/ a giveaway-a-day all month! #Win 2 custom photo mats from @matspeaks - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab our HOLIDAY HAPPENING button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
And that's not all! Cindy is also offering AFOMFT readers a 20% discount on all purchases! Just enter AFOMFT when you checkout. Happy shopping!
Please note that MatSpeaks sent me one photo mat for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions I've shared of their product are my own and yours may differ.
Images: AFOMFT & MatSpeaks