Always one to push my luck, I decided to order some headbands to see if the girls' newfound appreciation for accessories would extend to them too. I'm a huge a fan of the fabulous blog In Honor Of Design and knew that Anna, the lovely lady behind it, also has an Etsy store so I headed over to check it. There were so many sweet headbands to choose from that I was overwhelmed by the cuteness! The Little Miss Lovely style was the first to catch my eye.
But the Little Miss Tweet is just darling too.
And the Little Miss Schoolgirl is perfect for the holidays.
The stretchy designs are so fun too. Just look at the Little Miss Polka Dot!
But what really blew me away were the prices. Nothing I posted above is more than $6! Can you believe it? Considering I had no idea whether Gabrielle and Alaina would even wear headbands, I was taking a risk ordering, but for $12, I was okay with it.
When my two choices arrived in the mail, I was so impressed with the quality! The headbands aren't only adorable but they're also really really well-made. To my pleasant surprise, the girls loved them but they also loved to pull them out and throw them around. The fact that they're still holding up weeks later after being put to the test by two toddlers is impressive. And look at how fabulous they are! Here's Alaina modeling her Modern Circles headband.
(Excuse the potty seat but we just got it yesterday and both girls have decided it's their new TV-watching spot. Lovely, right?) Let's get back to her headband - I adore how the ribbon, felt and button look together.
And here's Gabrielle showing off the Little Miss Tweet style.
In Honor of Design carries accessories for ladies of all ages. From newborns:
There's something for everyone. I know Gabrielle and Alaina would love these Flower hair elastics that can double as bracelets.
And I love this Lock & Key necklace:
The best part? I could buy two of the flower elastics and the necklace for just $15! I told you the prices were great!
For being well-made, well-priced and super super cute, the accessories from In Honor of Design are going on our HOLIDAY GIFT PICK list.
If you're looking for a little something as a gift or stocking stuffer for a lady or little miss in your life, you know where to look!
And the holidays are going to come early for one of you because Anna has generously offered to give one lucky AFOMFT reader any one item in her store! To enter, visit In Honor Of Design and post a comment here telling me what you'll choose if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- Subscribe to or publicly follow the In Honor Of Design blog
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" In Honor Of Design on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow In Honor Of Design & AFOMFT on Twitter (@inhonorofdesign & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: It's the Holiday Happening on @AFOMFT with a giveaway-a-day all month! #Win any item from the @inhonorofdesign shop! http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab our HOLIDAY HAPPENING button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
And I've got great news! Anna is offering readers of AFOMFT 15% off any In Honor Of Design purchase through November 26th. Enter AFOMFT in the message to seller box at checkout and your discount will be refunded via Paypal after you checkout. Happy shopping!
Images: AFOMFT & In Honor Of Design