Last year, I got a card from a friend that I loved. LOVED! It was great quality card stock (very important to me) and the design was adorable. Desperate to know where she found this wonderful holiday card, I flipped it over and saw the Shutterfly logo. I have to admit that I was totally surprised. Not because I don't love Shutterfly - I order calendars and prints from them all the time - but because I had no idea they had such a cute collection of holiday cards too. And this year's designs are no exception. From the modern and bright:
And the simple and sweet:
To the elegant traditional:
And the fun and funky:
They've got a card for everyone out there!
What I love most about the Shutterfly holiday cards is that the pictures take center stage.
What better reason to show off your cutie pies than to tell the people you love most that you're thankful they're part of your life?
The best part about Shutterfly's holiday photo cards is that the price is right and the more you buy, the cheaper they are. Oh, and did I mention you can get matching return address labels too? For someone like me who's all about finding the perfect holiday card, Shutterfly is going to be my go-to shop this year.
And I've got a treat for one very lucky AFOMFT reader! Shutterfly offered me 50 free cards for sharing their holiday line but instead of using them myself, I'm going to give them to one of you! To enter, check out Shutterfly's holiday photo cards and post a comment here telling me which design you'll choose if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Grab our HOLIDAY HAPPENING button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Use code SHIP30 when you check out, and get free shipping on your Shutterfly order of $30 or more. Happy shopping!
If you're a blogger and would like to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, get more details HERE.
Please note that Shutterfly offered me 50 free holiday cards in exchange for spreading the word about their holiday collection which I chose to give away to a reader. No other compensation was received and there are no affiliate links in this post. The opinions I've shared of their products are my own and yours may differ.