Dresses to sit in, and stand in, and walk in;In case you couldn't tell from that, I love dresses. A lot. And not only do I love them for myself, I adore them for Gabrielle and Alaina. One of the most fun things about having daughters is dressing them up in fabulous frocks, and now that my little ladies are finally walking, dresses look that much better on them. With the weather warming up now, it's truly a rare day when they're sporting shorts or gasp! Pants. So when I stumbled upon the delightful designs at Faith Works 4 U, I thought I'd died and gone to little girls' dress shopping heaven. Think I'm exaggerating? Just take a look at this retro number :
Dresses to dance in, and flirt in, and talk in.
Dresses in which to do nothing at all;
Dresses for Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall.
Is that not the cutest thing you've ever seen? I die. Just die! And there are lots more great get ups where that came from. Gabrielle and Alaina would look so sweet in these coordinating bib dresses.
I love the little bow and the funky neckline on this A-line design.
And talk about turning lemons into lemonade! This is the perfect ensemble for any summer picnic.
I'm a sucker for wrap dresses for me so of course I feel for this lightweight denim miniature version.
And I think the grosgrain trim on this little shift is sheer perfection.
All of the designs from Faith Works 4 U are handmade, come in sizes from 6 months up to 8 and most can be customized or ordered in a variety of fabrics which is very dangerous for a dress-obsessive like me. I've already got four in my cart and I'm debating two more. Paging Dr. Drew! I think it's time for a shopping intervention!
But you might get the chance to shop guilt free because Faith from Faith Works 4 U (get it? So cute!) has generously offered to give away one dress from her store to a lucky AFOMFT reader! To enter, visit Faith Works 4 U and post a comment here telling me which design you'll choose if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Images: Faith Works 4 U
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends June 3rd at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on June 4th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Visit Faith Works 4 U and make the store a favorite.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: Enter to win the adorable retro dress of your choice for your little girl @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and post a link to the post.
Images: Faith Works 4 U