Personally, I always like photo cards and for girls, I love the Queen of Hearts.
And this flower is super sweet.
And the spaceship is out of this world!
And sassier versions that are great for older kids.
Pear Tree Greetings also carries Valentine Variety Packs, which include four different designs:
And Sticker Sets, which are great for crafts or making DIY cards.
I think my favorite of all of the Valentine's offerings is this photo card - it also has a magnetic back so your friends and family can hang on to it long after February 14th has passed!
Did you spot a card you just have to have? Well, you're in luck because we've got a giveaway and a discount for you!
Pear Tree Greetings has generously offered to give away 24 Kids Valentines Cards to one lucky AFOMFT reader! I want to make sure the winner gets them in time to mail out for Valentine's Day so this will be a very quick giveaway - it closes in just three days. To enter, post a comment here telling me what you love most about February 14th (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends January 31st at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on February 1st. If the winner does not contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Visit Pear Tree Greetings and post a comment telling me which Kids Valentines Card style you'll choose if you win.
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" Pear Tree Greetings on Facebook
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow Pear Tree Greetings & AFOMFT on Twitter (@PearTreeGrtngs & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win 24 Kids Valentine Cards from @PearTreeGrtngs at @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here - - to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did. You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
If you can't wait to order your Valentine's Day cards from Pear Tree Greetings, use code HEART10 to get 10% off! This discount cannot be combined with other offers and expires on 2/28/11. Happy shopping!
Please note that I am now a Pearista, which means I have partnered with Pear Tree Greetings to offer great giveaways and discounts to my readers. I do not receive any monetary compensation from them but they will occasionally send me free product to try out. Whether I choose to post about their company or not is totally up to me and my opinion of their products is solely based on my experience using them.
Images: Pear Tree Greetings