Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentine's Freebie Festival: Day 13 {FREEBIES}


For day 13 of the VALENTINE FREEBIE FESTIVAL, I've got a great alternative to handing out candy - and the fabulous printable to go along with it!

I've been trying to come up with something cute that Gabrielle and Alaina could "hand out" to their fellow toddler pals on Valentine's Day besides plain old cards.  But we did crayons last year and candy isn't really an option for two year olds, so I was at a loss.  And then I saw this fabulous idea on Twig & Thistle!


Who says your Valentine's Day treat can't be naturally sweet?  Giving fruit may seem silly but not when they're adorned with adorable free printable stickers like these!  There's "Orange you glad you're my Valentine?"


"We make the perfect pear!"


"I'm going bananas over you!"


And my personal favorite "You're the apple of my eye!"


Whether your kids hand them out to friends or find one from you when they open their lunch box, these fun messages are sure to be a hit!

You can download the free printable banners here at Twig & Thistle, and if you have a free Valentine's printable you'd like to share, enter it into the link up below!

*If you are reading this in via our e-mail newsletter or RSS feed, the link up won't show up. You have to visit the post on our website to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment