Last year, I went with tutus and initial tees.
So you can probably guess what I'm on the hunt for now, right? Luckily for me, klzart, one of my favorite Etsy sellers, just added has a whole bunch of Valentine's designs to her shop. So what do you think? Should I go with the LO-VE appliqued tops?
The super cute love bugs?
Or two of the Conversation Heart tees?
I'm kind of leaning toward the LO-VE set in these colors:
But getting the girls to sit together is a challenge enough these days, let alone sit in "order." VE-LO may not translate! So maybe I'll get the conversation hearts with their names in them instead.
All of the klzart tees feature hand sewn appliques, and while the listings state that they're for Twin-zies or Trip-zies, Kelly can customize them for siblings or friends, too, so if you need one onesie and one larger tee or just three different sizes, it's no problem. I've posted before about how great the quality of her work is so if you're looking for the perfect Valentine's Day number for your kiddo, look no further!
And here's a sweet treat - Kelly has generously offered to give away one Conversation Heart Tee to a lucky AFOMFT reader (or if you want to buy a twin or trip set, she'll apply a $25 credit to your order)! I want to make sure the winner gets it in time for Valentine's Day so this will be a very quick giveaway - it closes in just three days. To enter, post a comment here telling me what saying you'll put in your conversation heart if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends February 1st at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on February 2nd. If the winner does not contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Visit klzart on Etsy and add the store to your favorites.
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" klzart on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win an adorable Conversation Heart tee for your little one from klzart at @AFOMFT - perfect for Valentine's Day! http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here - - to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did. You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
And that's not all! AFOMFT readers will get a 10% discount on all orders from klzart by using code AFOMFT at checkout! This discount does not apply to shipping costs and expires on 2/15/11. Happy shopping!
Images: AFOMFT & klzart