Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentine's Freebie Festival: Day 1 {FREEBIES}


Welcome to day one of our VALENTINE FREEBIE FESTIVAL!  Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, not only because it's about love and all things red and pink but also because it happens to be my birthday.  So, as you can probably guess, I'm all about celebrating it in the biggest way possible.  I'm so excited that we've already got more than 20 amazing printables linked up here with the big day still more than a month away.  Guess you all share my fondness for February 14th!

For our first featured freebie, I had to choose the Classroom Pack Printable Collection from Amanda from Shindig Parties to Go.  Just take a look at all of this cuteness!


The set includes cupcake toppers and coordinating wrappers.


As well as a fabulous Valentine's Day goodie - a heart-shaped tic tac toe game!  There's also a matching topper that will fit perfectly on baggies so you can package the games up.


So so so sweet!  If I had school-aged kids, I know what we'd be giving out on February 14th.

You can download the free Valentine's Classroom Printable Pack here at Amanda's blog It's Always a Party at the Parkers and if you have a free Valentine's printable you'd like to share, enter it into the link up below!

*If you are reading this in via our e-mail newsletter or RSS feed, the link up won't show up. You have to visit the post on our website to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment