Saturday, January 1, 2011

Holiday Freebie Festival, Day 32! {FREEBIES}

I said yesterday that it was the final day of our HOLIDAY FREEBIE FESTIVAL, but with so many fabulous free printables in our link up, I had to do just one more post.  And since it's day one of 2011, here are four calendars to help you stay organized this year.

My Owl Barn has thirty - that's right, thirty! - different owl-themed pages that you can mix and match to create your own calendar.  My favorite is this February design from Sarah Sweet.


Over at Pizzazzerie, you can choose from four different year-at-a-glance calendars from Redstamp.com.  I can't pick just one so I'm thinking it may be cute to frame them all and hang them as a vignette.


Amy from Living Locurto is offering two calendars featuring her photography.  Aren't they pretty?


And I adore the gorgeous colors and patterns in the download from Switcheroom.


Each month has a unique look and they're going to add some funky flair to my office.


So that's it for our HOLIDAY FREEBIE FESTIVAL.  You can download all of the calendars above via the links and be sure to bookmark your favorites from our link up so you have them for next year.  We've had such a great response to our holiday round up that we'll be starting one for Valentine's Day soon so get your free printables ready!
  
*If you are reading this in via our e-mail newsletter or RSS feed, the link up won't show up. You have to visit the post on our website to view it.

No comments:

Post a Comment