Friday, August 1, 2008

Lots O'Links

What's worse than a head cold? A head cold in the summer! (>_<) I feel like hell, and the air conditioning is exacerbating my symptoms. But I can't stand it when I go two days in a row without posting, so today I'm going to hook you up with a bunch of links that I got from several Friends of The Show.

From Lauren H.:
SWEET!!!

From AustinLovesCrosby:
Now you didn't think I'd pass up an opportunity to post a picture of Siddo at the Winter Classic, did you?

From Erin from Winnipeg, AustinLovesCrosby, Susan M., and Narmeen A.:

Okay, this is the last one - I promise. ;) In my defense, that was a really great day that I love reminiscing about often.

And finally, from Mike @ Japan:
  • (This doesn't have anything to do with Sid, but I just had to share it.) Alex Ovechkin is a speed demon. He still has his license?? WTF?!?! It must be nice to be famous.
I wonder if either of these two even had their licenses yet when this photo was taken...

Now for TSCS's Quote of The Day:
"We get nose jobs all the time in the NHL, and we don't even have to go to the hospital."

~ Brad Park

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who helped with today's post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment