Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday : Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning












Psalm 143:8, 10

8 Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee... 10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
This is my prayers every morning that God may enable me to know His lovingkindness, lead me in His ways and teach me to do His will.

May you know God's love and guidance in many wonderful ways today and everyday!

For more Word-Filled Wednesday participants, do visit Amy.

Thank you for stopping by. Thanks for your prayers and encouragements. Hope you have a blessed day!

(This photo is taken by my friend and sister-in-Christ, Sau, at Saipan. Thank God for her kindness to share this photo with us.)

No comments:

Post a Comment