Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gearing Up

Oh, only one more day to go! The waiting is torture! I hope you all had a great summer. Mine was great. I really needed a break from TSCS, if only because I was exhausted everyday from getting the school's computers ready for the new year.

So there's another canine Pens fan in our home - we adopted another retired racer! :D He looks like a mini-Connor, and in honor of one of my favorite movies, we christened him Murphy.

Clockwise from top: Killian (our Irish Setter), Logan, Murphy (the closest one to the camera), and Connor. They lead such *tough* lives, don't they? ;)

There's one thing I wanted to mention quickly before the season gets underway. Over the summer, Blogger implemented an automatic spam detection tool which filters out those annoying "Buy this crap here" comments with links to what is likely malware. Sometimes it can be a bit too aggressive. I've noticed that some anonymous comments (especially ones with links) get tossed into that folder. I will do my best to make sure that everyone's comment gets published; however, I suggest registering with Blogger (it's free) or at the very least, changing the name from "Anonymous" to something else.

Tomorrow's opener in the new Consol Energy Center should prove to be a night to remember. We're hosting our much hated cross-state rivals for the inaugural game. Ahhhh, it's FINALLY time to say...

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment