Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Siddo's Olympic Debut

The men's 2010 Olympic ice hockey tournament has begun!!! We're off to a great start - Team USA has emerged victorious 3-1 against Team Switzerland, despite the fact that Team USA didn't play as strongly as expected. (But a win is still a win, right?) Pittsburgh native Ryan Malone scored one of the goals! :)

Siddo makes his Olympic debut tonight at 8:00pm Eastern on CNBC when Team Canada takes on Team Norway. Expect the game to go decidedly in the home team's favor. In honor of the occasion, I thought I would post this solid wallpaper that is available on the Pens' website. I have to say this is the best series of wallies they've offered since the comic themed wallies from two seasons ago. (I don't know about you, but I was seriously underwhelmed by the Stanley Cup Champions wallpapers.) If you haven't already, click here to get all the Pens' Olympic wallpapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment