Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Than Conquerors through Him Who loved us

My friend took this picture at Saipan.

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by! Thanks for your prayers and encouragements.

I have not been able to participate in Thankful Thursday for a few weeks because I was unwell. I know I ought to be thankful to God always and to share my thanksgiving in praise of God's goodness and mercies. But I was afraid of unable to return visit to you when you visit me, and I will feel bad for not being able to do so. So I thought I will wait until I am better and more able to return visits. I truly appreciate every one of your comments, prayers and encouragements and I want to be able to visit you too and let you know how much I appreciate you.

Thank God for strengthening me. Here's my thankful list this week :)

♥ I thank God for preserving me daily and strengthening me. I have been having a relapse of clinical depression recently and been very unwell. I thank God for watching over me daily and giving me the grace to live for Him.

♥ I thank God for the blessed assurance of His love for us through all the changing scenes in life with its various ups and down. I thank God that nothing can separate us from His love and He holds us tight each day!

♥ I thank God for the comfort and assurance that He loves us and is in control though we may not sense it at times. He promised that He is working all things for His glory and our good, and therefore something good shall surely come forth from our sufferings.

♥ I thank God for His precious promise that He will never leave us nor forsake us, and His grace is sufficient for us. We are More Than Conquerors through Him Who loved us.


I took this picture at East Coast Beach, Singapore.

I created this More Than Conquerors Award to remind myself and everyone that loves the Lord Jesus Christ that we are More Than Conquerors through the Lord Who loved us. So if you love the Lord Jesus Christ and He is your Lord and Saviour, this Award belongs to you. Please take this Award and share it with every one of God's children Who loves Him. We are More Than Conquerors no matter what we go through or have to go through. What a blessed assurance! May this comfort you and everyone who belongs to our Lord!

♥ I thank God for giving me all of you to pray and encourage one another. Thanks for your prayers and encouragements! They mean a lot to me. Your comments always bring great encouragement to me and they always come at a time when I most need them. God is using you to convey His love and kindness to me, and I am thankful to you for your willingness to be His instrument of blessing to me. I am praying for you too upon every remembrance of you. May God bless you abundantly with His love and many blessings!

♥ I thank God for answering your prayers for me and for strengthening me. I am better though not fully well yet. I am learning to wait patiently upon Him daily, assured of His love and unfailing mercies. I know in His time, He will restore me. Thank God that He draws me closer to Him through this affliction and enable to know afresh His unfailing love and mercies.

To God be the glory!

 

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment