Friday, February 26, 2010

ARE YOU READY?

It's FABULOUS MOM FRIDAY and normally I'd be featuring another marvelous mama who makes amazing things.  But today, I have some news for all of the wonderful women who read AFOMFT instead. 


Starting this Monday, it's going to be MOM MADNESS MONTH here on A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!  What does that mean?  Throughout March, I'll be featuring fabulous finds picked just for you.  From clothing and jewelry to home decor and products to pamper yourself, I'll be posting about more than 50 amazing things I know you're going to love.  And that's not all.  We'll also be hosting at least one giveaway a day and sharing terrific discounts too.  I cannot wait until you see what we have in store!

So be sure to check back Monday for the start of MOM MADNESS MONTH here at AFOMFT!   Our giveaway-a-day party will be kicking off and there are a few other surprises lined up as well.  You won't want to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment