Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympic Hockey Tonight! Canada v Switzerland

Team USA just toppled Team Norway 6-1, and for the first time since NHL players began participating in the Olympics, Team USA is 2-0 overall!!! Also, Pittsburgh native Ryan Malone scored another goal today! BUT... is Team USA good enough to beat Team Canada on Sunday? I've been closely watching both teams, and I remain unconvinced. Leave your thoughts about it in The Friends' Zone.

This solid wallpaper (click to enlarge) is available on Team Canada's website. I found it earlier today. Per our earlier discussion about jerseys: This wally made me feel MUCH better about the white ring around my own Team Canada #87 jersey. (For those who didn't realize, the ones Team Canada players wear for the games do not.)

Team Canada is back in action tonight against Team Switzerland at 7:30pm Eastern on CNBC. Siddo and Iggy are one seriously dynamic duo. (Dear Flames, can we talk about a trade? PLEASE???) It's really exciting to watch this team. It'll be interesting to see if Sid's sporting the A tonight. With this Canadian lineup, I expect another blowout.


Also playing tonight - LATE tonight - is Team Russia, who will be facing Team Slovakia. This game doesn't start until 12:00am Eastern, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to watch this one on my DVR.

WOOOOOO TEAM USA WIN!!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO TEAM RUSSIA (*even though A-hOle™ is in the lineup) !!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You passed on such an astounding piece to scrutinize, giving each subject brightening for us to get information. Thankful for offering such information to us due to which my couple of thoughts have been cleared.https://themarchmadness2019.com

    ReplyDelete