Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Wings Are Gonna Get Clipped

Check out the new welcome screen for the Pens' website:


The Detroit Red Wings' 4-1 victory last night gave them their spot in the Stanley Cup finals against our Pittsburgh Penguins.


The schedule was released, and tickets are going on sale tomorrow at 10:00am sharp. I'm going to try for a pair myself, and good luck to all of you who are going to try, too! I'll definitely let you know how I make out tomorrow... :)


Here's the schedule:

Sat., May 248:00 p.m.Pittsburgh at DetroitVERSUS, CBC, RDS
Mon., May 268:00 p.m.Pittsburgh at DetroitVERSUS, CBC, RDS
Wed., May 288:00 p.m.Detroit at PittsburghNBC, CBC, RDS
Sat., May 318:00 p.m.Detroit at PittsburghNBC, CBC, RDS
*Mon., Jun 28:00 p.m.Pittsburgh at DetroitNBC, CBC, RDS
*Wed., Jun 48:00 p.m.Detroit at PittsburghNBC, CBC, RDS
*Sat., Jun 78:00 p.m.Pittsburgh at DetroitNBC, CBC, RDS


Check out these awesome shots of Super Mario congratulating Sid the Kid on Sunday's big win. You can almost see the torch passing between them:

The Saint looks at Le Magnifique with such respect (as well he should!).


I had a thought... If anyone reading this is a Red Wings blogger, I'd be willing to make a friendly bet - just shoot me an email and I'll tell you my idea. :)

I've got a few things from some of our Friends of The Show: First up, Anthony S. made a wallpaper for us. He made it a while ago, but I held onto it so I wouldn't jinx anything. ;)


800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 1024


Michelle B. sent in some links for us:
Michelle and Lexie101 were both lucky enough to be at Sunday's win over the Flyers. Here's what Michelle saw:





And here is the view Lexie enjoyed:

Lexie saw these rainbows (click to enlarge - you'll see that it's a double rainbow) just before the game. She said that she thought it was a good sign for the Pens. Obviously she was right! :)





SNOOP = JEALOUS! Thanks so much to Anthony, Michelle, and Lexie for today's goodies. :)

The countdown to Game 1 is officially on. Four more wins to make it a reality.



GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment