Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sid, Sid, SID!!!!

My inbox blew up with several emails containing a link to an article with 10 Things You Didn't Know About Sidney. My personal favorite is number 8 (Mad Max says Sid plays like a girl!), but number 5 gives us a bit TOO much Sid-fo:
Sid is not a health-food freak. The other day after practice, we chatted while he ate an ugly, white bread, mystery-meat, mayo-laiden sandwich.

"You sure that's good for you?" I asked.


"You must have me mixed up with Robs (Gary Roberts)," he said, laughing. "I'm not picky. When I'm hungry, I eat."

"I'm working on him," says Roberts. "He came to my house last summer for a few days to train, and one night I made him this granola, flax-oil, yogurt snack before bed. The next morning, he looked like hell. He'd been in the bathroom all night. Didn't go down so well."
UGH. Well that's not a pretty picture!!! Too bad my brain doesn't have a delete button - some things, you just can't unlearn....

Friend of The Show Cia G. sent in the link to this video. It was shown during an intermission in Game 3. Click here to watch.

Thanks to everyone (too many to name!) for the link and to Cia for the video! Less than 2 hours now...

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment