Saturday, May 10, 2008

More Pics of Game 1 (With a Few Blunders)

Okay, so I was surfing the 'Net for more pictures of last night's game, and I found some more I wanted to share with you. First up, I found this wicked shot of a sign in the Pens' locker room:

Click to enlarge for a sweet new wallpaper!!!

But then I found this shot with a misidentification of Ryan Whitney:


This mistake would be forgivable if this was Round 1. But it is Round 3. Unreal.
(Off topic: It's a great shot of why I think Whit looks like Wolverine!)


It only gets worse. CBS Sports made the same mistake about the Saint repeatedly. Take a look at what number they said Sid wears:





I'm not even going to dignify this mistake with a witty retort.

Now one link and two reminders: 1.) Friend of The Show Stephanie B. posted a comment recommending that we check out Dan Rosen's article about how people expect so much from the Saint that they get upset when he "only" does well, 2.) don't miss out- send in your pictures showing us how you're supporting the Pens, and 3.) don't forget to pick up your Mike Lange ringtone - IT'S FREE!!!!!!

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment