Saturday, May 17, 2008

More of Your Stuff

No Pens hockey last night; no Pens hockey tonight - it sure seems like a good time to bring out more of the goodies that our Friends of The Show have been sending in!! :)

First I wanted to share a link with you. I found it last year when I was looking for some sweet shots of the Stanley Cup to use as a screensaver and wallpaper. They came from a Cup appearance at a Carolina Hurricanes DVD premier at the Progress Energy Memorial Auditorium. They have some really amazing closeup shots of the oldest trophy in professional sports, and I thought some of you might like them, too. They are, in my opinion, the best pictures of the Cup on the Internet.

Recently, Pensgirl told me about the photo hosting site Imageshack. Today's post is the first time I've used the site. Let me just tell you - it has made sharing these photos 1000% easier!!!!!! (It creates and links the thumbnails for me, so I all I have to do is upload
and organize the original pictures you send!!!! It literally saves me over half the work.) I wanted to mention it so I could publicly thank her for the excellent tip. :)

FYI: The text just below the thumbnails tells you what size the original photos are, and if you click the thumbnail to enlarge, the photo appears in a new window.

Now, here are some more of Pensgirl's photos from Game 2 against the Flyers:



Here's her picture of the Saint showing off his mad skillz during the pregame warmup (I'm sure Don Cherry would not approve):



Here's a look at Fleury29's Pens shrines (I'm totally stealing the logo wall idea):



Vanessa D. got these shots when she was at a taping of "Inside Penguins Hockey" at Dick's Sporting Goods:


And finally, here's a video Lexie101 sent in a while ago. Because I held onto it for so long, you may have already seen this, but it's worth a second look because it's just so funny:



Thanks so much to everyone who contributed to today's post!!! :)

One win separates our Penguins from the Stanley Cup Finals. Oh, what a feeling!!!

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment