So for their second birthday, I went on a hunt for age-appropriate pieces that they could wear to their party and came across Sweet Baby Girl, a children's jewelry boutique. Bingo! This adorable store carries everything from birthstone earrings:
To nameplate necklaces:
All sized for little ladies.
Since Gabrielle and Alaina don't have pierced ears yet and I worried that they might strangle each other wearing necklaces, I decided bracelets were the way to go. Sweet Baby Girl has so many cute options to choose from! I love the timeless silver bangle.
And the birthstone bracelets seemed fitting since I was looking for something for the girls to wear for their birthday.
But what really grabbed my eye were the Freshwater Pearl designs. Shannon from Sweet Baby Girl was so generous to send me two with heart charms for Gabrielle and Alaina, and when they arrived, I was overwhelmed by the cuteness.
Aren't they darling? They fit the girls' wrists perfectly and they loved wearing them (pardon the lack of photos but trying to get two almost-two-year-olds to stay still and show off their bracelets is no simple task!). I was super impressed by how well-made they are - even after my duo tugged at them, they were no worse for the wear - and I love the idea that Gabrielle and Alaina will be able to wear them for special occasions for the next few years and then I'll pack them away as keepsakes. Maybe the girls will use them as their something old when they get married or pass them down to their own daughters someday.
Sweet Baby Girl has so many wonderful designs that will work for any occasion for your little one. The cross necklaces and bracelets would make wonderful baptism or first communion gifts.
And their charms are perfect for a present you can keep on giving. You can choose either a necklace or bracelet as a base and add to it over the years. I like this bracelet with an initial as a starting point.
Sweet Baby Girl has charms that just right for every big event in a child's life. How sweet is this Big Sis charm for a little girl who's about to get a new sibling?
Worried that your child might break or lose jewelry? Yeah, I was too, which is why I appreciate that the prices at Sweet Baby Girl are so reasonable.
I can't wait to dress Gabrielle and Alaina up for their birthday party and put on their new pearl bracelets. I know they'll be showing them off to all of their guests. In my book, it's never too early for a little bling!
And your little lady can score some of her very own! Sweet Baby Girl has graciously offered to give one lucky AFOMFT reader a $25 credit to their store! To enter, visit Sweet Baby Girl and post a comment here telling me what you'd put the credit toward if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends August 24th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on August 25th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Subscribe to the Sweet Baby Girl Newsletter.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter ( @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win a $25 store credit to Sweet Baby Girl, a jewelry boutique for children at @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
And that's not all. Sweet Baby Girl is also offering readers of AFOMFT offering a 15% discount on all purchases! Just enter code AFOMFT15 at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order. Please note that the discount does not apply to shipping costs. Happy shopping!
Please note that Sweet Baby Girl sent me two bracelets for the purpose of this review but I was not paid to write this post. The opinions I've shared of their products are my own and yours may differ.
Images: AFOMFT & Sweet Baby Girl