Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You are never alone... nothing is going to happen today that God and you can't handle together

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by! Thank God for His goodness to us daily.

♥ Thanks for your prayers for me. Thank God for strengthening me day by day and I am much better now. I do still experience a little dizziness daily every now and then but the intensity has lessened and so I am more functional. I am getting use to it and am thankful to God for protecting me from falls and restoring me. Thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragements!

♥ Thank God in the past month of slowing down and recuperation He enables me to spend more time in reading His Words, prayers and also reading other books. God's Words brings me great comfort and through every difficulty He enables me to understand a little better His love, His sovereignty, His goodness and mercies.

♥ I thank God for enabling me to rediscover the joy of prayers, in communion with God and praising Him. I am learning the joy of resting in our Lord and being assured of His love and mercies no matter what we go through in this life.

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
1 Peter 5:7

♥ I thank God too for helping me to rediscover the importance of praying for one another. We all go through various ups and downs in this life and sometimes as much as we want to help one another, there are at times very little we can do for one another. We may not always understand why God allows our loved ones and brethren to go through certain trials in their life but we have no doubt at all of His love and His promise that He works all things for His glory and our good. And we have the privilege to bring all our cares to God in prayers and commit ourselves and our loved ones and friends into His mighty hands for with Him all things are possible. He will most assuredly deliver our loved ones and friends in His time or sustain them in the trials of their life and working all things for their good. Thank God for always hearing our prayers and working His ways for us, sometimes not what we desire but always His best for us.

♥ Here are some simple Christian bookmarks that I have made to remind myself of the importance of prayers whether it be for myself or my loved ones and friends. We are never alone because the Lord is with us. And when we feel that we can't take it anymore we can take our difficulties to our Lord in prayers and find strength in Him to go through all the challenges we face daily.

Do feel free to download these bookmarks and make them for yourself or your friends. 





To make these Free Christian Bookmarks with Bible verses :

1) Download the picture
- Put your cursor on the picture
- Right Click your mouse
- Saved the .jpg picture into your computer

2) Insert this picture into a Word Processor (such as MicroSoft Word).

3) Use a color printer to print.

4) Cut out the bookmark and laminate it. The bookmark will be more lasting if you laminate it.
 
For more Free Christian Bookmarks Templates:
Various Bible verses , Birthday Prayer , All things for good , God is our refuge and strength , God's Grace , Strength from God, Prayers , With God all things are possible , God holds my tomorrow , Help me to remember, Lord, nothings gonna happen today that you and I can't handle together , The Cross in My Pocket , Whatever our need , When there seems no way out, let God in , You are never alone

♥ I thank God for my family, my church, my friends and everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, and for your prayers and encouragements. They mean a lot to me especially as I wait upon our Lord for restoration.You have made a great difference in my life by your friendship and encouraging notes. I thank God for every one of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment