Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guess Where I'm Going Tomorrow Night?


Yippee!  When I got my invitation to Martha Stewart's Bloggers' Night Out, I literally squealed with excitement.  If you read AFOMFT regularly, you know I'm a huge Martha fan, and the opportunity to go to an event on the roof deck of her beautiful building (which I walk by all.the.time) to "mix and mingle" with her creative team and some of my other idols (*cough, Amy Atlas, cough*) is just amazing!  Not to mention that some of my favorite peeps from around the Blogosphere (many of whom you've seen me post about here) will be there too, like Kim from TomKat Studio, Kate from Kate Landers Events, Brandi from Tweedle Dee Designs, Pam from Party Starters, Jennifer from The Martha Project, Elizabeth from Life of Style, Liz from Say Yes to Hoboken.... I could go on and on and on.

I'll be Tweeting from the event with the rest of the fabulous attendees so make sure you follow me on Twitter (@AFOMFT) and look for hashtag #marthablogger to follow all of the action!

If you'll also be at Martha's Bloggers' Night Out or BlogHer, leave a comment here or send me a message so we can meet up.

Now what am I going to wear???

No comments:

Post a Comment