Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Comfort Zone {DISCOUNT}

I am all about comfort when it comes to my wardrobe these days.  Sure, I still rock some sky high heels and wear some jeans that may require a little sucking in to get them to zip, but those are for work and going out.  When I'm spending time with my girls, I want to be able to move around so we can play and interact.  But that doesn't mean I want to be in sweats and Uggs all the time, either.  Enter the perfect solution to this dressing dilemma - Lamixx.


All of the pieces from this California-based designer are super stylish but also totally wearable.  Everything has an easy glamour of the line, like this fitted slouch shoulder top.


Sure, it's got some sex appeal but I like that it's not overt and still appropriate to wear during the day.  Same goes for this oversized dolman sweater.


I covet this draped pleated blouse.


And the cableknit cropped tie cardigan is perfect to throw over tanks and dresses from spring through fall.


 But my absolute favorite Lamixx item is the oversized Cut top.


It looks so comfy that I just want to crawl into it and never leave.  And that's why Lamixx is perfect for mamas like me. You can pop on any of these tops with a pair of jeans or leggings and instantly look pulled together without even trying.  Sure you can add some jewelry - how cute would it be to add one of the necklaces or pins from No Plain T's? - but the clothes speak volumes on their own.  They're screaming "I'm chic and stylish!" while whispering "And comfy too!"
And you can up your comfort level for less!  Lamixx is graciously offering readers of AFOMFT 10% all orders!  Just enter the code AFOMFT at checkout and your discount will be refunded via Paypal when your item is sent out.  Go get your shop on!

Images: Lamixx

No comments:

Post a Comment