Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When there seems no way out, let God in... for with God all things are possible.

My friend EN took this lovely picture. 
(I posted this picture on song on Monday too)

Dear Friends,


♥ Thanks for stopping by and all your encouragements!


♥ I thank God for seeing me through another week and providing a new freelance work assignment for me  this week.


♥ I thank God for strengthening me and my health is improving. Thanks for your prayers and encouragements!


♥ I am thankful to God for giving the joy of walking with Him and serving Him once again.


♥ I thank God for everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, and for your prayers and encouragements. They mean a lot to me.You have made a great difference in my life by your friendship and encouragements. I thank God for every one of you. May God may your visit here a blessed one too!


♥ I thank God that He is with us through all the changing scenes in life. And He always work a way out for us in whatever difficulties we go through.


♥ Thank God for comforting me with His Words daily and through the psalms, hymns and songs I have heard. The following song is very encouraging whenever I hear it as it reminds me that God will work a way when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see but He surely will work a way for us. May you be encouraged by this song too and know that God will work a way for you whenever you look to Him. No matter how difficult a situation you are going through now or whatever pain and sufferings you are going through, the Lord will make a way for you. He promise that His grace is sufficient for us and He will not allow us to be tempted more than what we can bear. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. Nothing can separate us from His love.


God will make a way


God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.


By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.


God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way

Click here to see the video.

To read Thankful Thursday visit Laurie.


Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!


Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment