Sunday, March 7, 2010

God will work a way where there seems to be no way

My friend EN took this lovely picture.

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by and all your encouragements!

I thank God that He is with us through all the changing scenes in life. And He always work a way out for us in whatever difficulties we go through.


The last few months have been very challenging for me as I was very busy with my work, taking care of my mother who has many illness, serving the Lord in my church through visitations to the sick and elderly, and other volunteer publications work plus posting on this blog and visiting my blogging friends whenever I can. Thank God for giving me much grace and strength daily. Thank God that His grace is always sufficient for me!



Clinical depression is a very distressing and painful experience. I have been through it many times in the past without understanding what it is. Thank God that with medical helps, I am being helped and lifted up to more functional level. I am not as severely depressed as in the past and I am beginning to learn to rest in our Lord and depend more upon Him. Just like a man with a broken leg will take time to recover, so will my broken mind. Once the chemical in my brain are restored, I will be able to think and feel more normally.

I am thankful to God for giving the joy of walking with Him and serving Him once again. Whenever I am better, I am like a busy octopus :) There are so many things I love to do and I want to do especially to bring joy to other people and share God's goodness and mercies to them. I got very carried away especially in visiting the sick and elderly. I derived so much joy from doing so as I witnessed time and again God's goodness and mercies to them and their simple faith in Him. But I tend to get too carried away and do too many visitations. Whenever I am busy I sometimes forget to listen to my body when it is tired or sometimes I simply don't feel the tiredness (my body and mind don't synchronize. This is a symptom of bipolar disorder with its mania and depression). I tend to want to reach out and help whenever I see a need. By the time I know it, I have over-strained myself and soon it lead to burnout and relapse of clinical depression. This has happened to me many times but I am still so slow to recognize it and to learn how to manage it.Thank Go for helping me to slowly learn how better to manage my condition so that I can be more functional and able to walk closer with Him and serve Him more effectively and consistently.



I have suffered from this mood disorder ie alternating hypomania and depression, for some 20 years before I was diagnosed 3 years ago. I am thankful to God that with the diagnosis I can find help and live a more useful and productive life. I am thankful to God for working His ways out for me and continuing to work His ways for me daily. I am encouraged by His love and His mercies daily. It gives me the courage to press on daily, depending on His grace and strength. Though I am weak, He is strong. His strength is made perfect in my weakness. I pray that He may increase my love for Him and His people daily, and enable me to die more and more to self and live more and more in Him and for His glory.


Thank God for comforting me with His Words daily and through the psalms, hymns and songs I have heard. The following song is very encouraging whenever I hear it as it reminds me that God will work a way when there seems to be no way. He works in ways we cannot see but He surely will work a way for us. May you be encouraged by this song too and know that God will work a way for you whenever you look to Him. No matter how difficult a situation you are going through now or whatever pain and sufferings you are going through, the Lord will make a way for you. He promise that His grace is sufficient for us and He will not allow us to be tempted more than what we can bear. He never leaves us nor forsakes us. Nothing can separate us from His love.

God will make a way

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way




Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment