Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vote For Your Favorite Sid!

It's time for a change around here, don't you think? Let me explain...

Longtime readers will recall that last season, I cropped a blurry picture I took of Siddo skating, cut out around him, and ran a distortion filter over him to create a footer for The Show.


After that, I changed the background following a few key victories on the Pens' journey to the Cup victory. Well, I figured since we are beginning a new season, I should probably reset the background to black since we're going back to the beginning of the road again.

I thought for a second about using the old footer I made last year, but then it occurred to me that there isn't any reason we can't still celebrate the 2009 victory for a bit longer, right? So I narrowed the many pictures of Siddo and the Cup down to five shots that I think would make good website footers, and now I want all of you to choose which one it will be. Here are the photos in no particular order (click them to enlarge):

Siddo's First Cup

Victorious Siddo

Happy Siddo

Sid From Behind

The Kiss

Now it's time to cast your vote! I'll leave the poll open for a week. The winner will become a fixture in the lower left corner of the page — hopefully in time for the season opener!

Thanks in advance for participating!! :)

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment