Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Therapeutic Walk and Photography

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by and all your encouragements.

♥ Thank God for seeing me through another busy and tiring week, and giving me much joy and strength in Him daily.

♥ Thank God for a very wonderful nature walk yesterday at Singapore Botanic Garden. Taking walks in the nature is one of my therapeutic hobbies. I love nature! It always helps me to remember that we serve a very great God. He Who creates the beautiful nature around us, loves us and cares for us daily. We can cast all our anxieties upon Him.


Photography is another of my Therapeutic Hobbies. I love to take pictures of nature and the beauties of God's creations. Here are some photos I took yesterday :










There is an Orchid Garden at Singapore Botanic Garden. These beautiful orchid flowers are the national flower of Singapore.

♥ Thank God for all of your visits, prayers and encouragements.





Thank you for stopping by!

Thanks for your encouragement. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment