Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Therapeutic hobbies : Nature walks and Photography

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by and all your prayers and encouragements.

Recently, I went for a walk at Hort Park, Singapore. It is a beautiful park with flowers and plant. It is so good to get out of the house and immerse myself in the beauties of nature and God's creations.

I love flowers. Somehow their beauties reminded me that we have a God Who not only creates but care for us. He clothes the flowers and feed the sparrows, surely He will take care of me and all of His beloved people no matter what we may have to go through in this world.

I love photography too. It gives me a sense of accomplishment whenever I am able to take a good photo and capture some of the beauties of God's creations. I am having problem uploading new photos, so here I am using some photos I took the last time I went to Hort Park.

So spending time in nature and photography has become 2 very therapeutic hobbies for me. They help me to slow down, relax and connect with nature. These are very helpful to me in managing depression and bipolar disorder.

Thanks for stopping by, dear friends! Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements. Your friendship, prayers, encouragements and concerns have been used by God to be a great encouragement to me!

The thought of God and you encourages my heart daily. May God bless each of you in His special ways.

Hope you have a blessed weekends! Take care.

26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Matthew 6:26-29

Warm regards,
Nancie

24 September 2009












No comments:

Post a Comment