Thursday, September 3, 2009

Learning to rest in God....




Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3


Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by and all your encouragements.

♥ Thank God for His many goodness and mercies to me especially in answering many prayers in His wonderful ways.

♥  I am thankful to God for seeing me through a few very busy and tiring weeks. Thank God that though I am weak, He is strong. I can rest in Him daily and experience His sufficient grace.

♥ I am thankful to God for blessing my time with some sick and elderly people in my church when I visited them recently. It is always a joy to visit God's people and share God's love and kindness with them. Though I went with the intention to encourage them, many time our Lord used them to encourage me. Their simple faith and trust in Him despite their various afflictions always encouraged me in my own walk with the Lord. It is a comfort to remember that God is with us through all the changing scenes in life, and His grace is sufficient for us.

♥ I am thankful to God for providing my family, church brethren and blogging friends who continue to care and encourage me in many ways.

♥ I am thankful to God once again for all of you, my dear blogging friends and visitors. I have been so greatly blessed by all of you and I thank God upon every remembrance of you. Thanks for all your prayers, encouragements, visits and comments. I enjoyed visiting your blogs too. It is wonderful to read of how God is guiding and blessing you in your walk with our Lord and it encourages me in my walk with God too. Thanks again for your prayers and encouragements.


Thank you for stopping by!

Thanks for your encouragement. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment