Monday, March 30, 2009

Political Verses: National Poetry Month Prizes


In addition to giving away poetry books as prizes during National Poetry Month at Wild Rose Reader, I’ll be giving away books of light verse at my other solo blog—Political Verses.
Here are the books you’ll have a chance of winning if you comment at any of my posts at Political Verses during the Month of April.

American Wits: An Anthology of Light Verse
(American Poets Project)

The Best of Ogden Nash
Edited by Linell Nash Smith

The Underwear Salesman and Other Jobs for Better or Verse
Written by J. Patrick Lewis
Illustrated by Serge Bloch


Once Upon a Tomb: Gravely Humorous Verse
Written by J. Patrick Lewis
Illustrated by Simon Bartram

The World’s Greatest: Poems
Written by J. Patrick Lewis
Illustrated by Keith Graves


You can read my review of the book in this Wild Rose Reader post: The World's Greatest: Poems--A Book Review

NOTE: If you comment/have commented at any of my March posts at Political Verses you could win the following book :

Deciding the Next Decider: The 2008 Presidential Race in Rhyme
Written by Calvin Trillin


You can read my Wild Rose Reader post about this book here.


Here are links to my most recent posts at Political Verses:

No comments:

Post a Comment