Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Took More Pictures Than I Thought

I've been going through my pictures from last night's game, trying to get them color-corrected, cropped, and ready to post - but I took soooo many that I won't have time to go through them and pick out the best ones to get them posted tonight. I'm beat and I need a break from my computer, but I couldn't NOT post something before I retire for the evening. I promise I'll have more for you tomorrow, which works out perfectly since the Pens don't play tomorrow, either. Until then, enjoy this sneak peek. (Click any of the pics for a supersized view.)

Here was our view of the Pens' bench:



Saint Siddo!



And especially for the holiday, this is what they did on the Jumbotron with the "GO" in "LET'S GO PENS!"


As you can probably guess, we had a WONDERFUL time. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment