Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pens v Lightning

Sid is out. Again. Fourth game in a row. Enough already! I'm so over groin injuries. >:(

And while he will play tonight, Miro Satan is on waivers. (So is Gary Roberts...) I don't know if it is the impending Spring season or what, but it just feels like change is in the air. Change can be a very good thing.

FYI: I'm working hard to gather all the old Roaming Penguins posts to get them over to RP Mama Stephanie S. to post on the new site, and then I'll be sending the backlog of RP emails that I have so she can get started on those. It's coming along slowly but surely, and we'll keep you posted on our progress. Once I get that done, I've got some fan photos from a few Friends to share with you.

In the meantime, make sure you keep checking back on the RP blog (use the link in the main menu) to see some new entries that Stephanie has already posted!

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment