Friday, October 10, 2008

Taking a short break and some Awards to share with you

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by.

My sincere apology for not being able to visit many of you in these recent weeks and especially these few days.

Lately, I have been rather swarmed by some family commitments, works and other unforseen circumstances.

I am also still learning to pace myself moderately so that I don't over-stretch myself and burnout again.

I will try to post every now and then for the benefit of my readers.

But due to time constraints, I am tentatively taking a short break from visiting blogs. So sorry about that!

I will try to resume visiting your blogs as soon as I can as I really missed reading your posts. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am thankful to God and to all of you who have kindly joined in my First Give-away. I will be in touch with you as soon as I can and will post the bookmarks to you. My apology for the delay!

Meanwhile, I like to share with everyone of you, the following Awards which some kind friends have given to me in the recent weeks.

I am thankful to God that I can meet so many of you through blogging. I am thankful for all your prayers and encouragements.

I thank you for sowing the seeds of Christ's Love and lifting up my spirit through your blogs and comments.

I pray that you will share these 2 Awards with others who have touched your heart and uplifted your spirit by sowing seeds of love into your life through their blogs or comments!


Faithful Servant Award Sowing Seeds of Love!
Thanks Jill and Willow!
(Thanks Jill for creating this lovely Award and sharing with us!)




You lift my spirit Award
Thanks Serendipity (LS & Happy)!


So please accept these 2 sweet awards and pass them on to all your dear blogging friends who are faithfully sowing seeds of Christ's love and uplifting your spirit through their lives and blog daily! All praise and glory be to God!

Take care. I hope to be back soon!

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment