Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rabbit Hill Festival of Literature

Grace Lin and I will be heading off to Westport, Connecticut, for the Rabbit Hill Festival of Literature today.

GRACE LIN


Here is a list of the children’s authors and illustrators who will be presenting at the Festival's Saturday Symposium:

That’s quite a lineup, isn’t it? I’ve never heard Steve Jenkins, E. B. Lewis, or Mo Willems speak at a children’s literature festival or conference before. I’m so excited. I’m looking forward to seeing Barbara McClintock again. Barbara is going to be the featured speaker at the spring dinner meeting of our reading council in May 2009.

Grace and I won’t be returning to Massachusetts until Sunday--so I doubt that I’ll be posting on Poetry Friday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment