Friday, October 10, 2008

Pens In Sweden

A few months ago, two of our Friends, Björn A. and Jessica R., told us they were heading to the games in Sweden. They came through on their pledges to send us lots of pictures. :) As always, click the images to enlarge them. Enjoy!

The first set of pictures are from Björn:
"Here are some of the pictures I took at the game, didn't take so many pictures tough.. wanted to try to enjoy as much as I could of the game and especially the experience without concentrating on taking pictures all of the time. [snoop: I totally understand - that's why nearly all of my Winter Classic photos were taken during breaks in the game.]














I also have a video of the American and Swedish national anthems up on YouTube (unfortunately I didn't get up my camera in time to get the Canadian anthem):



These next sets of photographs are from Jessica, who said, "The pics are from their practice on Friday, and the game on Sunday. You'll be able to tell them apart by the jerseys! I (like an idiot) forgot my camera for the game on Saturday, but I think there are still a few good ones [from Sunday]."

From the Friday practice:









From Sunday's game:





















SO, SO, SO MANY THANKS go out to Björn and Jessica for sharing their pictures with us!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment