Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thank God for His unchanging love - Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever.....


Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by.

Amy posted a Calendar for December 2010 for her Word-Filled Wednesday Post. It is my joy to share this 2011 Calendar with you for my Word-Filled Wednesday Post. Please feel free to download this 2011 Calendar and print it for your use or give to your family and friends. I took this picture at Sentosa Island, Singapore. This is one of my favourite Bible verse. Thank God that our Lord Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. His love and mercies are enduring and unchanging and this is my greatest comfort through all the changing scenes in life!



Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and for ever. 
Hebrews 13:8

To download and print this Free Big A4 Calendar 2011 January to December with encouraging Bible quotes:

1) Click at the picture to see a bigger image. Put your cursor on the picture, right click and choose "save as" and save into your computer

2) Go to the folder where you saved the picture and double click at the picture. Then print from there.

3) Or you can open any word processor program such as Microsoft Word or OpenOffice and insert the picture into it. Then you can format the size, etc, and print from there.

To download more Calendars 2011 in 1 page, click here.

For more Word-Filled-Wednesday, visit here.

♥ Thank God for seeing us through almost another year! It is December now and soon we will enter into 2011.  It's been a while since I was able to post a picture and Bible verses on Word-Filled-Wednesday and to count my blessings and thank God together with you on Thankful Thursday. It's so good to be back!

♥ I thank God for strengthening me and restoring me from some illnesses. I have been rather sick over the last 1 month and so have been unable to blog. But thank God that I am better now and it is so good to be back! I missed all of you so much. Hope to catch up with you by and by.

♥ I thank God for the beauties of His creations and the joy He has given me in enjoying them and taking photographs of them. I thank God for giving me the joy too in making homemade gifts using these photographs. I have been making Homemade Calendars 2011, Bookmarks and Cards. Do feel free to download the above calendar 2011 and also the following 12 monthly 2011 Calendars with encouraging Bible verses.

To download and print these Free Big Monthly Calendar 2011 with encouraging quotes:

1) Click at the picture to see a bigger image. Put your cursor on the picture, right click and choose "save as" and save into your computer

2) Go to the folder where you saved the picture and double click at the picture. Then print from there.

3) Or you can open any word processor program such as Microsoft Word or OpenOffice and insert the picture into it. Then you can format the size, etc, and print from there.

I made this monthly 2011 Calendar using the pictures I took at Sentosa Island, Singapore. There are 12 pieces for the 12 months. Feel free to download and make these calendars as gifts. To download all the 12 months, click here.




I made this monthly 2011 Calendar using the pictures my brother took in New Zealand. There are 12 pieces for the 12 months. Feel free to download and make these calendars as gifts. To download all the 12 months, click here.



You can also download other Free Calendars 2011, Homemade Bookmarks and Homemade Cards with colorful pictures and encouraging quotes.

♥ I thank God for my family, my church, my friends and everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, and for your prayers and encouragements. They mean a lot to me and I thank God for every one of you. You have made a great difference in my life and used by God to encourage me and show me His love by your friendship and encouraging notes. You are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!


Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment