Since I already associate the holiday with dessert, it should come as no surprise that when I found Amy Miller Designs, I fell in love with her handiwork:
Yes, those are mini-cupcake ornaments! Could you just die? You have to see one up close:
From the bead sprinkles to the cherry on top, these handcrafted confections look good enough to eat! Just look at all of the colors they come in.
And I can vouch for how divine they are in person because Amy was sweet enough - excuse the pun! - to send me one so I could see firsthand.
I chose one with a hot pink polka-dotted liner because I loved the color combination and the glittered cherry.
Fabulous! And I was pleased to see the size of it when it arrived.
I've purchased so many heavy ornaments over the years that end up falling off the tree, but the cupcakes are a great size and weight.
I am so excited that Amy chose AFOMFT to debut her newest creation - a Baby's First Christmas Cupcake Ornament!
You can have it personalized just for your little one and it will be a keepsake to cherish every holiday season.
Such a fun way to display pictures of your cupcake! You can also use them at parties - to hold food labels:
Or place cards:
And the ornaments and photo-holders would make fantastic favors.
So whether you're in the market for some sugar to add to your tree or to give as a gift, be sure to visit Amy Miller Designs. I dare you not to buy a whole dozen.
One lucky AFOMFT reader is going to get a taste of Amy's sweetness because she has generously offered to give away two mini-cupcake ornaments! To enter, visit Amy Miller Designs and post a comment here telling me which ones you'll choose if you win (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber.
- Visit Amy Miller Designs and make the store a favorite.
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" Amy Miller Designs on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: It's the Holiday Happening on @AFOMFT w/ a giveaway-a-day all month! #Win two sweet cupcake ornaments - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Please note that Amy Miller Designs sent me one mini-cupcake ornament mat for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received. The opinions I've shared of their product are my own and yours may differ.
Images: Amy Miller Designs