Holy cuteness! Nookie Scooter is full of adorable t-shirt creations and there are so many things to like about them. First, they're all up-cycled and feature "found" tees and knits. Second, each one is totally unique so you know you'll never see another child wearing the same one yours is. And third, they're not just for girls! This fun recycled tee is unisex.
And what little guy wouldn't leap a tall building in a single bound to sport one of these superhero hoodies?
But as a mom of two girls, I'll always be drawn to the darling dresses. Love is totally appropriate for these two sparkle-y numbers.
And I can totally see one of my independent toddlers sporting this sassy one.
Melissa just started screen-printing her knits too. This Western-inspired design would be perfect for a little cowgirl. How fab would it be paired with a great pair of boots?
And every little princess loves a frog, especially one with rhinestones.
You can even get coordinating dresses for your little one's doll.
Nookie Scooter has pre-made dresses, hoodies, shirts and more in the store and lots more tees to choose from. If you see one you like, just convo Melissa and she'll transform it just for you. The "All My Homies From the Street" shirt cracks me up.
If you've got a shirt of your own that holds a special place in your heart, Melissa can work with that too. She took a fireman's tee and made it into this sweet dress for his daughter.
I may have to take a trip down to Chinatown to buy a few Italia shirts so my little princepessas can have two of these!
So what are you waiting for? Go dig out your favorite old t-shirts and send 'em off to Nookie Scooter. Your kid will be the coolest one on the playground rocking an up-cycled outfit made from your vintage Poison tee. And I've got some rocking news for you!
Melissa gas generously offered to give a $25 credit to one lucky AFOMFT reader! You can use it toward anything currently in her store or put it toward a custom order using a shirt of your own or one from her stash. To enter, visit Nookie Scooter and make the store a favorite. Then post a comment here telling me you did along with what design in her shop you'll choose if you win OR what t-shirt of yours you'll send in to have transformed by Melissa (these are mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends June 10th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on June 11th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- "Like" Nookie Scooter on Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/NookieScooter
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- Follow AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: Enter to #win a $25 credit to make an upcycled outfit from your fave T for your little one @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog about AFOMFT or this giveaway (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and post a link to the post.
Images: Nookie Scooter