Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thankful to God Who is with us through all trials....

I took this picture at Changi Beach, Singapore

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by.

1. I am thankful to God for seeing me through another week. Thank God for Iris  and Sonya who are hosting Thankful Thursday. They remind me to count my blessings and be thankful to God always.

2. This week Iris wrote about "Thankful for Trials'.
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. James 1:2-3
She said "BUT what really makes these trials worth it and the part I am thankful for: GOD! He is faithful, no matter what. He walked/s with me through the good and bad times. He is there when I am on the mountain top, or in the valley. No matter how low my spirit is, He knows how to get me back on track... Remember: no matter how bad the day gets — count it all joy — He is there with you!"

Amen! I thank God that He is with me through all the trials in my life. No matter how bad a situation I am in, the Lord has seen me safely through it, and He has shown me His great love, mercies and sufficiency. In fact very often, it is in time of great trials, that God is very real and precious to me. So for this reason, I thank God for enabling me to go through the trials He has providentially placed in my life and enabling me to know more and more of His love and mercies even through them.

I thank God for His mercies and faithfulness to work all things for my good through all the trials in my life. I have known God and myself better through them. The Lord is more and more precious to me each day as I sense His presence with me and His gracious hands sustaining me and delivering me.

3. I am thankful to God for seeing me through these few very difficult weeks. I have been facing many difficult challenges in these recent weeks that sometimes I feel like giving up. But thank God that He has been sustaining me and strengthening me day by day. He is helping me to cope with the many challenges in my life and encouraging me with His Words.

4. I am thankful to God for my family and friends who are there for me in time of my trials and afflictions, for their unfailing love and patience.

5. I thank God for each and everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, for all your prayers and encouragements. Whenever I share on this blog, you always stop by to pray and encourage me with your sweet comments. In times of trials, especially these few trying weeks, these become most precious as God uses these comments and prayers to communicate His love to me. I know that I am not alone and He is with me, and He is loving me through all of you. May God bless your kindness to me!  I am thankful to God for the privilege to get to know so many of you in this blogging world. Though many of you are going through severe trials and afflictions of many kinds, your courage and faith in God is so evident to many of us. May God keep you always very near to Him and continue to make you a blessing to many.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie














No comments:

Post a Comment