Saturday, May 30, 2009

You're Welcome

...because I know you're gonna thank me for these! Check out these high quality shots of our Boys and The Man from the media day press conference prior to Game 1, during which Mario said that Siddo is a better player than he was at Sid's age. [*GASP!*] WHAT. A. COMPLIMENT!!! :D

Click to enlarge all the following shots, but make sure you get the last photo for an awesome RARE wallpaper sized shot of the best damn thing to happen to Pittsburgh. EVER.






BOO-YAH!! Game 2. Tonight Tomorrow at 8pm. (← I was trying to schedule this to publish automatically tomorrow morning, but I forgot to change the date and time before I clicked the publish button. I'm too tired and too sick to try to fix it, so enjoy!)

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment